Our comprehensive inspections provide you and your client with a fully documented formal report that includes color photos, diagrams, and detailed explanations.
Your report is available in hard copy and on-line for viewing anytime, anywhere!
Every home inspection includes a free limited home warranty protection plan through American Home Warranty Company.
An Inspection You Can Trust:
A complete home inspection is your best value and covers an examination of all the following accessible systems and components:
- Roof (Shingles, flashings, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts and other visible roof related items)
- Plumbing and Fixtures (Water pressure, water distribution system, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, bath/showers and toilets, sanitary system and other plumbing system components)
- Heating and Cooling Systems (furnace, heat pumps, baseboard heaters, fireplaces, filters, vents and ductwork, air conditioner and lines and other visible related HVAC components)
- Basements, Crawl Spaces and Foundation (Insulation, ventilation, posts, vapor barriers, utility attachment, structural items, floors and walls, beams, joists and columns, sump and sanitary pumps)
- Attic (insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists and collar ties, trusses, wiring attachments and other visible items)
- Interior (floors and ceilings, walls, stairs (if applicable) and banisters, finishes, sinks, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, smoke detectors and safety-related items and other visible interior-related components)
- Electrical Systems (service entry and clearances, service panel, switches and outlets, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system and other related electrical components)
- Exterior (siding materials, decks, porches, balconies, garages, windows, door, sashes and lintels, vents, entryways, walkways, driveways, lot grading and other visible exterior related components)